We are looking for about 20 volunteers to help with the fair.
Currently we could really use a volunteer co-ordinator and a couple of other staff. Small financial compensation may be available.
Available shifts (need a couple of folks at each shift, minimum):
Month before the fair:
- Postering around town and elsewhere
Day before the fair:
- Help moving tables and chairs and marking out booth spaces (Saturday, June 2, during the afternoon, exact time not yet determined)
Day of the fair, June 3rd:
- Helping vendors move their booths in and out of the building (needs strength) (7:30am-10:30am; 6pm-8pm)
- Door – greeting & tracking attendees, handing out programs & tote bags, info (3-hour shifts between 10:30am-6:30pm), possibly booth-sitting for vendors, go-fer help etc.
- Kids’ Activity Area (shifts to be determined, between 10:30am-6:30pm)
Benefits of volunteering at The Joyful Heart Psychic & Wellness Fair include:
- An awesome volunteer t-shirt
- A free tote bag
- A thank you by name in the program guide
- And, most importantly – the warm fuzzies you get from knowing you helped your community create and enjoy an awesome event
If you are interested in volunteering, or know anyone who might be interested, please contact Ker at 541-349-0595 or by email