Available shifts (need a couple of folks at each shift, minimum):
Day before the fair:
- Help moving tables and chairs and marking out booth spaces (Saturday, June 3, during the day, exact time not yet determined)
Day of the fair, June 4th:
- Helping vendors move their booths in and out of the building (needs strength) (7:30am-10:30am; 6pm-8pm)
- Door – greeting & tracking attendees, handing out programs & tote bags, info (3-hour shifts between 10:30am-6:30pm)
- Booth-sitting for vendors (12pm-3pm; 3pm-6pm)
- Kids’ Activity Area (shifts to be determined, between 10:30am-6:30pm)
Benefits of volunteering at The Joyful Heart Psychic & Wellness Fair include:
- An awesome volunteer t-shirt
- A free tote bag
- A 10% off coupon you can use at one booth during the fair
- A thank you by name in the program guide
- And, most importantly – the warm fuzzies you get from knowing you helped your community create and enjoy an awesome event
- Bonus: If you work more than one shift, you will also get two raffle tickets per extra shift worked! How cool is that?
If you are interested in volunteering, or know anyone who might be interested, please read and fill out the volunteer form below. Thank you!!!